Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Frances - Jennifer & Steven


Thanks for setting this up, Angelina. Steven and I are doing great. We have been living here in Houston for two years now. We welcome any visitors who may want to come see the Lone Star state. Lately, we've just been hanging out with the newest addition to our family -- our daughter. Her name is Emily Mary Vaughan. The Mary part of her name comes from my mom -Mary Frances. I bet some of you even forgot my mom's name is Mary:) Emily is 15 weeks old. She keeps us active. She's about as much excitement as we can handle right now. I hope everyone is doing well.

6 comments:

santana-cervantes said...

You know I don't need more than one invitation. I'll bring my tribe of boys to Houston soon. Be sure there's plenty of food, beer and toilet paper!!!!!
Emily Mary is a doll. I see a lot of you in her Jennifer. Can't wait to squeeze her someday...I know I'll be her favorite cousin.

santana-cervantes said...

Oops I didn't realize t his doesn't show the author--it's me cousin Lisa in that first comment....sorry

Jenn and Steven said...

I know you're right about the toilet paper. Come on down!! We'd love to have all of you. We don't have lakes, but lots of swimming pools:) Steven and I hope to be up to Michigan the summer of 2008. I know it will be here sooner than we think!

santana-cervantes said...

Jennifer,

I'm so glad that we have this blog. I didn't even know I HAD a new cousin. Oops!! Welcome Little Emily!! Congratulations to both you and Steven!! Aren't they grand?

Well give that baby some love from her Georgia Cousin Rene'.

Love Ya,
Rene'

santana-cervantes said...

That sounds like fun. The boys would love it!! Emily is beautiful she looks alot like you! Can't wait to meet her.-Ang

Alicia Paramo-Dionne said...

You'll have to work on your sister to come up too Jennifer. You are most welcome to stay at our place...it's a kid friendly house and we have plenty of room. Looking forward to seeing you next summer!